Become an Extra Mile Club Member
Raise $1,000 or More and Join Us!
In 2011, 677 riders qualified for the Extra Mile Club. Of the $3.2 million raised in 2011, $1,391,468 (or an impressive 43%) was raised by our remarkable Extra Mile Club members at an average of $2,059 per member. Extra Mile Club riders represent only 9% of our overall riders. We appreciate their efforts, and we hope that we can increase the size of the Extra Mile Club in 2012 and beyond.
Perks of being an EMC Member
- Preferred parking on Ride day - Turn in $1,000 by June 1 and you'll receive a special parking pass.
- Post-Ride admission to the Extra Mile Club tent: Enjoy an exclusive, roped-off, shaded space reserved only for Extra Mile Club members and one guest, with these extras:
Opportunity to ride in the Peloton – 12-mile escorted ride from Roswell Park Cancer Instistute to the University at Buffalo Amherst campus on Friday evening.
Opening Ceremony - Admission to the VIP Tent and priority seating for EMC members that have raised their fundraising minimum by June 1.
Extra Mile Club Rewards & Contest
Invitation to a special recognition event in the fall.
- Extra Mile Club official jersey and New Era cap
- Specialty catered foods and beverages for breakfast and lunch
- 10-minute massage
- Secure bike corral, private portos, reserved seating
- Personalized EMC photo
- Promo goodie bag and a chance to win additional prizes
- Gift card and EMC merchandise at specified levels
- And much, much more!