Ride for Roswell as a Team
Anyone can form a team. Ride together. Raise money together. Support each other in a collective effort to help ensure cancer research is always funded and the most advanced treatments are always available.
Families can form a team; companies, church groups, community groups, schools and friends can form teams to Ride for Roswell
. Survivors and your support groups of family members and friends can celebrate with you and form a team. Team members who can't be on the Ride
can be a part of their team as a Virtual Rider
Your thoughts and suggestions are important to us. Please take a moment to fill out the survey below and include any other notes or comments you may have. We enjoyed working with you and sincerely appreciate your support of RPCI's mission to understand, prevent, and cure cancer.
To view the various surveys The Ride provides, visit the Event Feedback
page under the About section.
Mail: The Ride For Roswell
Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, New York 14263
8 Reasons Why To Join a Ride for Roswell Team
- Your family wants to ride in memory or honor of someone you love or know who has been touched by cancer
- Your community group wants to contribute to an event that fundraises for programs and treatment in Western NY and other regions of the country.
- Your company wants to encourage healthy living and wellness programs for their employees through fundraising events that serve the community and promote an active lifestyle.
- Your religious organization wants to be a part of an event that promotes teamwork and has a lasting emotional impact on participants and those that benefit from the funds raised.
- Your school wants to encourage civic responsibility in your classroom and create a school project that bonds students with teachers.
- You are an avid bike rider who is a part of cycling group that wants to ride a challenging and fun-filled route across Western NY.
- Your colleagues, family members, students or friends cannot join you on ride day; however, they can be part of the event as a virtual rider or volunteer. Consider becoming a satellite Ride for Roswell location. If your community group cannot join us on Ride day, consider organizing your own biking event with the help of Ride Coordinators and still contribute to Roswell Park.
- You are a survivor and your support group, family, and friends want to celebrate with you at the Ride.
2010 Top 100 Team List