Your thoughts and suggestions are important to us. Please take a moment to fill out the survey below and include any other notes or comments you may have. We enjoyed working with you and sincerely appreciate your support of Roswell Park Cancer Institute's mission to understand, prevent, and cure cancer.
To view the various surveys The Ride provides, visit the Event Feedback
page under the About section.
Mail: The Ride For Roswell
Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, New York 14263
Ways Your Company Can Contribute to The Ride For Roswell
Check out the Ride Corporate Team Presentation which can give your company all The Ride For Roswell basics and how you can help:
- Sponsor The Ride
- Create a Corporate Team
- Underwrite a Piece of The Ride: T-Shirts, Food & Beverages, Tents, Printing, Trucks, & More.
- Donate Prizes, Get-away Trips, Gift Certificates or Baskets for Rider Incentive Awards
- Matching Gifts
- Pledge Your Employees Registration Fees
- Donate to Your Employee Riders
- Adopt a Volunteer Area at The Ride
- Promote The Ride in Your Employee Paychecks
- Promote in your Common Areas - Cafeteria, Kitchen, Bulletin Boards, Lobby
- Schedule a Presentation & Invite All Employees to Join The Ride For Roswell!
For more information on any of the above, please contact a Coordinator at The Ride For Roswell by phone at 716-845-8788 or email at RideForRoswell@roswellpark.org
Read what our sponsors say about why they support The Ride For Roswell!
"Roswell Park Cancer Institute is a world-class leader in cancer research and treatment. Capital Management Services is proud to partner with this exceptional team in the ongoing fight against cancer. Every business in Buffalo, the City of Good Neighbors, should participate in some way to provide the Institute with much needed research dollars, as cancer affects every person in this community."
~Jeffrey Hauser, CEO of Capital Management Services, Inc.
"We support The Ride For Roswell to be active in our community and show our support in the fight against cancer. The Ride does an excellent job of incorporating us into the event and letting us experience the passion and spirit of its riders. We're happy to help out."
~Tony Berrafato, Owner of Mississippi Mudds